Due to our current daily fluctuation against the USD, please contact us for updated pricing. We are still currently at less than R1 per PC per day, or around $2 per PC per month.
.... Powered by Bitdefender
- Managed Antivirus powered by Bitdefender combines best-in-class protection against malware and viruses with excellent performance in minimizing false positives and low system overhead so you can deliver robust, reliable protection with the lowest possible management effort.
- Configure every aspect of the Managed Antivirus agent including scan schedules, remediation action (i.e. what to do if a threat is discovered) and file and folder exclusions via single or company wide Policies.
- Receive alerts if a threat is quarantined and choose to delete or release from quarantine.
- Start, pause, resume and cancel scans – all from the Dashboard.
View reports that idicate problem Pcs with full details
Asset Tracking Agent
All of our managed services are deployed via the Asset Tracking Agent. Once installed, it populates into our dashboard where it is then assigned the services required. You will need to inform us prior to which services are to be applied. After deployment you can choose whether to leave the management in our hands or take control over your systems via your own dashboard.
Fine tune protection policies ...
The Protection Policy configures every aspect of the Managed Antivirus agent including scan schedules, remediation action (i.e. what to do if a threat is discovered) and file and folder exclusions. Default policies are supplied for Laptops, Desktops, different versions of Small Business Server, Exchange Servers, SQL Servers and generic servers, all of which follow Microsoft’s own recommendations for file and folder exclusions.
… and designate a site concentrator
If required, you can designate a Site Concentrator which will download and cache both the initial Antivirus pattern definition as well as the incremental difference updates for use by other Agents at the site. These other Agents then download them from the Site Concentrator, ensuring that each file is downloaded only once and so reducing external network traffic.
It’s really flexible
- Deploy and configure AV software to all or some servers and workstations
- Apply multiple AV/Malware configuration policies
- Simple and clean user interface – no training required
- Behavioural Scanning to complement Active Protection and maximize effectiveness against hard-to-detect threats
- “Snooze” feature to disable antivirus for a short time in order to perform maintenance, simplifying policy management
ONE solution for all your systems
Pro2coll Lab Managed Antivirus is deployed and configured to all devices with just a few clicks. It can migrate your from another Antivirus vendor really fast using the FREE Competitive Agent Removal Tool (CART). It automatically removes existing Antivirus agents from devices (where supported) when you install the tool.